Friday, December 28, 2012

ME & @SrBachchan...ON TWITTER

@SrBachchan

  SIR THE #RHYTHM OF YOUR POEM (Dec  26/27,  2012) REMINDS ME OF A VERY OLD #POEM..

The Arrow and the Song

I shot an arrow into the air,
It fell to earth, I knew not where;
For, so swiftly it flew, the sight
Could not follow it in its flight.
I breathed a song into the air,
It fell to earth, I knew not where;
For who has sight so keen and strong,
That it can follow the flight of song?
Long, long afterward, in an oak
I found the arrow, still unbroke;
And the song, from beginning to end,
I found again in the heart of a friend.
BY :-Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
YOU REFRESHED MEMORIES OF MY SCHOOL DAYS...
                 Jalsa, Mumbai                           Dec  26/27,  2012                          Wed/Thu  1:28 AM



image

I wrote a verse a moment a while ..
Its lost again and not in any file,
Disgusting how unconcerned they be to mine
Sterner stuff am I made of, I shall be fine …
I’m writing another as time goes by
This shall remain, till the day that I die ..

Love 
Amitabh Bachchan

No comments:

Post a Comment